Student and Emerging Professional Sponsorships
With ample opportunities to partner with ASID's 30,000+ membership, we invite you to contact us about collaborating. Our team looks forward to working with yours and positioning your brand and message in front of our talented students, emerging professionals and educators!
- ACCESS Student Magazine— ¼, ½, full page, or back cover ads available
- ACCESS Design Challenges — Competitions for students in each issue of ACCESS Student Magazine
- Career Exchanges — National job fairs for students and emerging professionals, sponsorship available depending on location (Chicago, Las Vegas or Baltimore)
- RealWorld DesignWeek National Job Shadowing Program
- NeoCon and NeoCon East Programs- Partner with ASID during the largest interiors trade shows in North America, position brand in front of students, emerging professionals and all show attendees.
- Student Chapter Kick-Off Packages — annual shipment to over 300 student chapters with prime product placement in branded box
- Annual Student Design Competition — help influence competition concept around your company’s product/service, contribute a member towards the judging panel and have company information available on competition website.
- Student Chapter Awards — annual awards to honor top performance of ASID Student Chapters and their leadership
Atelier Lapchi, host of 2011 Emerging Professional Town Hall in Chicago, Illinois
Emerging Professional Programs
- EP Town Halls — open forum panel discussions on trends and initiatives for new designers to identify
- GO PRO: Empowering Emerging Professionals Now — Through a perfect blend of networking, social and educational events, GO PRO shares rich and diverse industry perspectives. Held annually over the course of two days in New York City.
- EP Exhibition — selected EPs showcase their best work in a national venue
Educator Member Programs
ASID Educator Design Excellence Competition — ASID is proud to announce an annual, peer reviewed and juried national design competition to recognize interior design excellence in both residential and commercial design projects completed by ASID Educator members.
If you are interested in sponsoring one or combination of these programs which support and promote interior design education and professional development, please contact Rich Young, Associate Director of Industry Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.675.2366
Tour of New York Times Building with Guy Geier, Managing Partner with FXFOWLE
Architects for emerging professionals during GO PRO: NYC