Student Chapter Leader of the Year
The ASID Student Chapter Leader of the Year award recognizes the dedication and leadership of an outstanding ASID student chapter leader. All student chapter officers and student representatives to the board are eligible for this award.
ELIGIBILITY AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Nominate yourself or someone you know by completing the online submission process. All nominees must have served an ASID student chapter during the 2013–2014 academic year and must be in good standing with ASID. All nominations must include the following:
1. Completed online application form
2. An essay (500 words maximum) describing the following:
• How the student chapter leader provided outstanding leadership for your ASID student chapter
• How the student leader advanced great concepts, programs or events and/or led efforts for the chapter during the year
• The ways in which the student chapter leader demonstrated his or her dedication to the student chapter
• Exceptional leadership qualities the student chapter leader possesses and how he or she demonstrates these qualities
• The ways in which the student chapter leader encouraged involvement within the chapter
3. A maximum of five photographs with brief descriptions to support accomplishments detailed in the essay
All entries must be received by midnight EST on Monday, March 24, 2014. Late entries will not be considered.
The ASID Student Advisory Council (SAC), composed of seven ASID members, understands that interior design students are the future of the profession and of the Society. ASID SAC members serve as highly qualified, dedicated judges.
The chair of the ASID SAC will notify the award recipient in writing no later than April 20, 2014.